The conference will be hosted at the University of Innsbruck, Technical Campus, Großer Hörsaal , Technikerstraße 13b, Innsbruck, Austria. Barrier-free access.
How to reach the conference venue from the city center and the train station
There are two trams and two buses that go to the "Technical Campus" of the University. The bus/tram stop where you should get off is called Technik. Use the electronic road map of IVB. Just fill the "Start" field with your departure station and the "Stop" field with "Technik". The Train Main Station bus/tram stop is called Hauptbahnhof.
Use any of these lines:
- Tram line 5 (direct connection from Train Main Station) – all the trams going in direction: Technik West
- Tram line 2 – all the trams going in these directions: Technik West or Peerhofsiedlung
- Bus line T – all the busses going in these directions: EKZ Cyta
- Bus line LK – all the busses going in these directions: Kranebitten
from the airport
Innsbruck Airport is just behind the University, so once in Innsbruck you can:
- use a taxi (5 minutes from the airport to University Technical Campus)
- As soon as you exit the airport main gate you will find a bus stop called Flughafen. Take the F bus.
- Get off the bus at the Fürstenweg stop
- From across the street you will have to take the 2 or 5 Tram to Technik. (Be careful not to take it towards the bridge over the Inn)
- Get off the tram at the Technik stop
- Cross the street, go arround the Europaheim building and on the left there is the main square of the Technik Campus (Otto Hittmair Platz)